When you hear about rhinoplasty, or nose jobs. You might be thinking that this is a procedure that women do. But that is very unfair thinking. Yes, most patients that get a procedure on their nose are female, but that is true for nearly every kind of plastic surgery. But men are getting procedures done more and more. There is no reason for this surgery to be related to a person’s gender. Everyone has a nose, and nearly everyone is interested in looking their best. There are also medical reasons to require rhinoplasty that affect both genders equally.
- Broken Noses: It is likely related to how men live; but males have more broken noses than women. Probably because they are less likely to be getting into a fist fight or involved in some high adrenaline sport. Broken noses can change the look of a person permanently and they can also cause medical problems or breathing problems.
- Deviated Septum: Whether from a birth defect or an accident, A deviated septum can cause infections which are very painful. They can also cause breathing problems. A deviated septum is a common reason to have a procedure.
- Better Profile: With everybody on social media these days people are putting more and more importance on how they look. There are a lot of perfect faces out there, even though some might be from photoshop. Nevertheless. When a man has a nose that he feels is less than optimal, he can be just as concerned about it as anyone. A trip to a nose surgery clinic (called เสริมจมูกสวยธรรมชาติ in Thai) could be the answer. We all try to look our best don’t we.
- Bad Genetics: We all love our families, but some of the things we inherit are not considered to be treasures. Sometimes the family nose can be just a little too iconic. Whether you want to bring it down a little or make it more pronounced. A plastic surgeon will be able to make the change you need for a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Confidence: With your nose in the middle of your face, it doesn’t take much of a variation for people to notice, even if they don’t you might think they do. Having a procedure might be just the thing to boost your confidence, so you can get that promotion or impress that special someone.
Women have no claim over the field of plastic surgery. The procedure that surgeons perform are beneficial to everyone, and there is no reason why a man shouldn’t feel good about himself. There are many excellent reasons to have a rhinoplasty procedure.